Here are some links to other people and other interesting sites related to
my work areas:
Wieland is one of my former colleagues now working as a professor at FH Coburg.
smart colleague of mine is Kai Tödter.
- Markus Völter is doing a lot of cool things in the area of Model-Driven Software Development as well as Software Engineering.
- Peter Hruschka and Gernot Starke are smart software architects that offer an excellent web site on software architecture called ARC42.
- Angelika Langer is one of the best experts in Java and C++ language issues I know.
- If someone combines deep knowledge in OO and a lot of humour, it is definitely Kevlin Henney.
Object Management Group standardizes technologies
for interoperability such as distributed object computing (CORBA), and modeling (UML, MDA).
Schmidt has developed a free CORBA ORB as well as a free framework for
high speed communications. He is now investigating Model-Driven techniques for building DRE systems (Distributed Real-time Embedded).
World Wide Web Consortium is responsible
for issuing recommendations related to Web technologies.
Hillside Group is driving work on Patterns.
.NET technology is an interesting option.
Java is the programming language I prefer.
- But I am also heavily interested in Ruby.
- Excellent Books and excellent expertise. That's what the Pragmatic Programmers stand for.